Meehan Wellness provides coaching and counselling services in person in Singapore and online over video conferencing and secure email.
- Belief in clients that they are the expert in their field and life.
- Through the solution focussed model, we work together to develop new insights and ways of working to live better.
- Using masterful listening, precise questions and humour to help move the client forward.
- Provide a fresh perspective to help parents gain confidence in navigating the challenges of raising children in this today's world.
- Build on the strengths and resources that parents bring to the table.
- Support to help bridge the digital divide and manage digital devices in the home.
- Relying on best practices from across the globe.
- Support students to navigate the challenges they face balancing academics and personal, home and school expectations.
- Help students achieve their success by clearly defining their goals and working to achieve them.
- Build on the strengths and resources that a student brings to conversation.
- Advocate for students as they learn from the choices they make.
- Provide a confidential and safe space for the client where they will be heard and listened to.
- Focus on the goals of the client, aiming to achieve their best hope.
- Work with a range of clients, including children, adolescents, teenagers and parents.
- Experience with a diverse range of issues such as creating balance, navigating transitions and change, depression, anxiety, managing friendships, anger, self harm, school refusal, self control, self esteem and time management.
Phil Meehan is a Canadian Certified Counsellor and Professional Certified Coach who has lived in Singapore for ten years. He works with Singaporean and expat clients and has experience as a coach and counsellor in schools and private practice. For more information, meet Phil or check out his writing on a variety of topics including stress, college applications and overwhelm.